Sunday, November 15, 2009

ShoYoLuv

I often tell my family and friends to ShoYoLuv today, tomorrow and forever, but I sometimes forget to take my own advice. I've learned in these God given days of my life that if you don't completely love yourself you will never know how to love someone else. God loved us first as His very own, so that we would take that same love; to love ourselves and others.

(The World say) Love is deep affection or fondness, sexual passion, sexual relationship, beloved one; sweetheart, delight in; admire; greatly cherish(The American Century Dictionary).

(God Said) Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek it own, is not provoked, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoice in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails (Nelson Study Bible).

I asked myself do I really walk in God's kind of love? Honestly; No!!!... I don't, because the part that says believe all things. Well! I don't believe all things, so I myself fall short in that area, Okay!... Let's keep it moving>>> Where do you fall short in God's way of love?

In my famous words ShoYoLuv is my way of motivating people on how they should use love as a way of making it through the trials & tribulations that life has to offer us. Through ShoYoLuv you can conquer all these things, Suffering, hurt, pain, hatred, doubt, fear, jealousy, envy, hardship, rejection, failure, poverty, foolishness, rudeness, provokers, misunderstandings, and negativity.

Question: Who's Love do you follow? God's or Mr. Nelson? Do you need time to think about it.... Times up... What is your answer?

Until next time ya'll, and don't forget to ShoYoLuv.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I wanna sho' my love for the best talk show host ever...OPRAH WINFREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...