Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Whitney Houston...My Girl!



I had to write about my girl... The beautiful and sexy Whitney Houston whom I have much love and respect for. Don't judge, because we all have errors and flaws.

Whitney swept me away with her soulful, and salutary voice. I have been front and center for more than 20 years, but something happened. The singer did herself no favors when she participated in a far-too-revealing 2002 television interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, during which she was asked about the widely spreaded rumors of drug use. Whitney hotly disputed the allegations, but the damage was done. Three years later, she imploded after a too-public display of untoward behavior with her then-husband Bobby Brown, on a reality TV show. Her mask was ripped off. Her vulnerabilities were revealed.{Ebony Magazine}

Can you imagine how hard it was when Whitney vanished from the public eyes. She need time to handle her business; to get herself straight...But when I got wind about her dropping a new CD I was over-whelm with excitement. It seemed like forever for Whitney to reconnect with me her BIGGEST fan, but the wait was definitely worth it. When I was told that she was on the Ebony Magazine I nearly recked my car getting to the newsstand. Umm!...that's funny now that I think about it...Hehehe!... So lets put the past behind us moving forward.

She's indeed back! with her hot new CD I LOOK TO YOU...I love it with my favorites song being A SONG FOR YOU & MILLION DOLLAR BILL being the best video.

Whitney Houston "I ask God to LIFT ME, to let me see my light again."


Whitney Houston my love is real for you.... #1 fan
Blessings, Sista

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...