Saturday, May 7, 2011

There are ANGELS God puts on the EARTH




Who care for us and guide us. You can feel her love and gentleness as she walk through life beside us.



She do great things for us every day, she whisper in our ear, she even hold us in her heart. when we are filled with all our fears. She is always there to give a hug and make us smile. She treats others like her child.





God blessed me with an ANGEL who has pasted away, but I'm proud to call her my own. She's been with me throughout my life, been with me as I've grown.



She's guided me the best she could, she's taught me like no other would, and I'm thankful, I'm the lucky one...



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




RIP




No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...