Sunday, September 11, 2016

Summer Saturday Cleanup


Labor Day has come and gone, and it's time to put away my summer colors, but doing summer or any  storing is not one of my strong points, and I must confess that I am very lazy when it's time to actually do the work. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, so don't pretend that you're not familiar with what I'm saying. Aah, yeah! Let get started!!! 

As I was putting way my summer makeup colors. I've noticed this one particular matte lipstick color by 
NYX soft matte lip cream in the color London (SMLC94). I believe it's a all season lip-color, so I'll put this one to the side. (NYX soft matte lip cream is not pictured in the photo).

I putted out my plastic 3 tier draw organizer with all my deep beautiful fall makeup colors and I can't wait to show ya'll the Morphe 350 eyeshade color pallet I ordered, so stay tuned. 


I hope you enjoy, and thank you for you support. 


Please comment and leave any suggestions you have for me


Hea'vona

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...