Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fav Five


                    

Hello Everyone,

I had to share my favorite five January and February products that I frequently use to stay smart, youthful and beautiful, so let get started.
  
1. Apple iPad, I absolutely love the iPad, it allows me to go from business to playtime and Siri (He, I use the male voice) gives me mad crazy assistance. He finds whatever I need at the command of my voice. I wish I has a live assistant like Siri.

2. Mac Lipgloss Brilliant A' L'evres in Select Sprinted, this lipgloss is amazing, it gives me great shine and long lasting wear.

3. Poo-Pourri before you go toilet spray, bruhhh! This lavender vanilla (It also come in a rose scent) scented spray really works when you poo. All you do is spray the toilet bowl 3 times before you go and the natural essential oils eliminate the bathroom odor before it begins, so when you leave the bathroom it smells better than you found it.

4. CoverGirl Queen Collection 3 in 1 all day flawless foundation has great coverage. It evens out my skin tone including the large birth mark I have on my left cheek and neck.

5. Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion (Not pictured) for dry skin is simply amazing, the shea butter and hydra IQ gives me deep and long lasting moisture for the harsh drying winters here in Chicago.

Footnote: In the picture you see the CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer.


Thank you so much for reading, 







No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...