Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Up Into Success


Spring is coming and we need to spring up into doing a new things by letting go of all the negative people & things that hold us back from reaching our goals toward success... Check this out: You can only complete your goals toward success by focusing on the things that are knowledgeable & helpful, do not allow the simple things to be a hindering force. I often tell my nieces & nephews to spring up(swim) hard and fast to stay above the water without drowning. Meaning: Staying on top of the game starts with a good education & leadership.

Spring up into success through the power of meditation, acknowledging God, hard work, encouraging others, and focusing on the importance of being educated for success. Now there you have it so.... SPRING UP INTO YOUR SUCCESS!!!

"True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful." ~Paul Sweeney~

Push For Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...