Friday, February 5, 2010

My Top 10 Inspiring Quotes of the Month

1. Never allow an unhappy person to make you so mad you step outside of yourself to get down in the gutter with them. ~Star Jones~

2. I am one with spirit & all is well, frees me to live more abundantly. ~Hea'vona~

3. Love is like a rumor everybody talks about it, but people aren't totally sure what it is. ~RevRun~

4. Remember God is everything & everywhere doing BIG things. ~Hea'vona~

5. No...Worry I am faith-filled, fearless & free. Today I remember the truth of my being: I'm a radiant child of God. ~Daily Word~

6. I've learn to change the things that I can change & let go of the things I can't change...Trust God ya'll. ~Hea'vona~

7. If you fall, (Don't worry)you don't fall out of Gods hands. You fall into His hands. ~RevRun~

8. You really don't lose friends. You just kind of discover who your real friends are. ~RevRun~

9. When I am in sync with God, harmony is the inspiring result. I am blessed and at peace. ~Hea'vona~

10. Today choose to use positive words, think positive thoughts, and act positive in all your ways. ~Hea'vona~


I hope that you're blessed through my choice of Top 10 Inspiring Quotes.


~So let go & let God~

Love, peace & joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...