Monday, October 26, 2009

Men & Women Is It Just Sex

I was recently on FB, and I came across a question asking; "How long do you think a relationship will last if it's based on sex?" So here's my spill on it. When men and women meet are they looking at the person thinking okay, here's another piece of sex? What are we think when we meet a new male or female? Do we see them as a sex object or as a different person to befriend with the word new sex partner only coming to mind? Is it okay to be in a relationship that's based on sex? Hell ta da na'll!!! In order to develop a stable and trusting relationship. You have to know who you are as a person, and don't allow yourself to except anything goes in the relationship.

Ladies & Gents make sure you have some kind of connection with the person you're dating. Sex is not always the route to take.

RevRun's Wisdom; "Getting into a relationship or marriage for sex is like buying a 747 airplane for the free peanuts...FOOLISH!!!" Stay FOCUSED on the type of relationship you really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...