Tuesday, July 29, 2014

5th Anniversary Celebration


For those of you who don't know me.  Let me formally introduce myself.  My name is Hea'vona Creator/Writer of "In Hea'vona's Words."  I have been inspired to write since forever, but I been blogging for five years now.  I was forced into blogging by my one of cousins.  She dared me to start blogging to share my stories and talent with others, so here I am five years later.  Who would have thought?  That I will be celebrating 5 years of blogging on September 24, 2014, but I've decided to have a private celebration.

I apologize, to everyone for not inviting you, but maybe for my 10th Anniversary I'll invite everyone to celebrate 10 years of blogging with me... How's that? 

Finally, I want to thank all of my supporters.  I invite you to follow me, and Please!!! Feel free to write a comments.

Yours truly,

Hea'vona
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...