Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wisdom Is...

THE
PRINCIPAL
THING
THEREFORE
GET
WISDOM
AND
IN
ALL
YOUR
GETTING
GET
UNDERSTANDING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1. I am divine wisdom in expression. I am alert & confident wherever I am & whatever I do.

2. To walk in His wisdom is to know His perfect will.

3. If anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask of Him who gives it freely.

4. He has been made unto us wisdom, and in Him all the treasures.

5. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power, riches, wisdom, strength, honor, glory and blessings.



WISDOM
Is the gift
Of
Learning
Understanding
Loving
You gain wisdom thru
Experience
In life to spread
The
Knowledge
Of
What
You
Know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...