Monday, December 14, 2009

Let Go

Why does it seems so hard to let go? Is it because we get so attached that when it's time to move forward fear consumes us? So we continue to stay connected when we know good-in-well that we should have let go a long time ago. Letting go maybe one of the hardest things for us. We have yet to take full control over these words; "Let Go." It's a difficult decision that one must make when it may cause pain or disappointment.

Letting go can affect us deeply in many different areas of our lives. It may cause one to become violent, outraged or even mentally ill. We have to learn to let go be it a relationship, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, children, and even if it's the death of a love one.

We have to let God move in our act of letting go, so that He can place us in a state of mind that letting go can give us that peace, joy, understanding, love and strength to know that letting go is a victory.

Letting go is knowing that you have overcome the need to hold on...I Grant you strength & victory to receive the power to LET GO!!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5 Favorites For The Month of May

Hello Everyone, I know, I've been MIA on the blogging scene but, ya'll know, I had to share my 5 favorites for this month. I ...